How do you create a store website?
How to Set Up an Online Store
- Find your perfect ecommerce website builder.
- Choose the best plan for you.
- Get a domain name for your store.
- Pick your ecommerce template.
- Customize your ecommerce template.
- Add your products.
- Set up payment methods.
- Sort out your shipping settings.
How do I add an online store to my WordPress site?
To install it, log in to the WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins → Add New (from the sidebar menu). Type in “WooCommerce” into the search field, and install and activate the plugin. WooCommerce will then take you by the hand through the initial setup required to get your store going.
How do I set up an eCommerce store on WordPress?
This blog post will help you along every step of the process.
- Step 1: Choose your domain name and hosting provider. The first step in WordPress eCommerce setup starts with your domain name.
- Step 2: Select an eCommerce plugin.
- Step 3: Install your eCommerce plugin.
- Step 4: Set up the product pages.
- Step 5: Payment.