How do I add an email link in WordPress?
First, type a plain email address into a post or page.
Then highlight the email address text and click the link icon in the editor.
Alternatively, press cmd+k (ctrl+k) to use the link shortcut.
WordPress will recognize the email address and automatically insert the correct Mailto link for you.
How do you add a hyperlink to an email?
Insert a Mailto Link
- Highlight the text you want to link, click the link icon, and select “”Email”” from the drop-down.
- (Optional) Edit the text you want to display as the link.
- Enter the email address you want contacts to send to in the Email address field.
- Click Insert.
- Click Done.
How do you make a link clickable in an email?
Create a hyperlink to a new email message
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- On the Insert tab, click Hyperlink .
- Under Link to, click E-mail Address.
- Either type the email address that you want in the E-mail address box, or select an address in the Recently used e-mail addresses list.
How do I add a contact button to WordPress?
First, you need to create a new post or edit an existing one where you want to add a button. On your post edit screen, click on the ‘+’ icon to add a New Block and select the Button block under the Layout Elements section. Simply click on the ‘Add text…’ area and enter your button text.”