What is a membership plugin?
The best WordPress membership plugins allow you to create detailed access rules that automatically protect new content as it’s created, depending on its category, tag, or other predefined criteria. You’ll also want to look for a membership plugin that allows you to release access to content over a predefined period.
How do I create a membership site on WordPress?
How to Create a Membership Site with WordPress
- Step 1: Set Up The MemberPress Plugin. You’ll want to start by installing and activating the MemberPress plugin.
- Step 2: Set Up Your Payment Methods.
- Step 3: Create Membership Levels.
- Step 4: Set Up Access Rules.
- Step 5: Create Members Only Content.
- Step 6: Create a Pricing Page.
- Step 7: Add Sign Up and Login Forms.
How do I use WordPress membership plugins?
Complete the Initial Plugin SetupGo to Memberships in the WordPress admin for a step-by-step initial setup, including: Membership Levels: Add one or more Membership Levels. Page Settings: Generate or assign the Pages. Payment Gateway: Select and configure your Gateway and SSL.
What is the best membership site software?
Let’s have a look at the best membership website builder software available today.
- MemberPress. MemberPress is an easy to use WordPress Membership Plugin.
- WishList Member.