What is the best SEO plugin for WordPress?
With that said, let’s take a look at our expert pick of the best WordPress SEO plugins and tools.
- Yoast SEO. Yoast SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin on the market.
- SEMRush. SEMRush is the best overall SEO tool on the market.
- Google Search Console.
- Google Keyword Planner.
- All in One SEO Pack.
- Rank Math.
Is WordPress the best for SEO?
WordPress plays nice with Google and other search engines, has loads of themes and plugins for advanced SEO optimization, is fast and mobile friendly, community supported, secure and easy to learn. In short, WordPress is the perfect CMS for SEO and building websites that rank well.
What is the best free SEO plugin for WordPress?
- Yoast SEO. Yoast SEO reigns supreme as the king WordPress SEO plugin, and is what we use here on the Kinsta blog.
- The SEO Framework.
- Rank Math.
- SEO Squirrly.
- Broken Link Checker.
- Rel NoFollow Checkbox.
- All in One Schema Rich Snippets.
How do I SEO my WordPress site?
31 Ways to Boost the SEO of Your WordPress Site
- Pick a good web host.
- Starting with your WordPress Blog.
- Alter the default permalinks structure.
- Nofollow untrusted and useless links.
- Use a caching plugin to speed up your blog.
- Use a CDN to boost your site’s performance.
- Block spam comments.
- Don’t go the PageRank sculpting route.