How do I create multiple websites on WordPress?
How Do You Create a WordPress Multisite?
- Step 1: Install WordPress. If you are building a Multisite network from-scratch, then you need to install WordPress.
- Step 2: Back up your site.
- Step 3: Deactivate all active plugins.
- Step 4: Update wp-config.
- Step 5: Install Multisite in WordPress.
- Step 6: Enable the Network.
How many sites can you have on WordPress?
WordPress Multisite is a feature that allows you to run multiple WordPress blogs from one single codebase. In other words, if you have five separate WordPress websites, you can operate all five using one single WordPress installation, rather than installing WordPress five times and managing them separately.
Can you have more than one free WordPress site?
You can definitely have more than one blog per account. Simply head to https://wordpress.com/start and create a new blog. Keep in mind that there is one website per upgrade only, so you can have two free websites, or one paid and one free, however if you have an upgrade – it will not be effective for your second blog.
How do I manage multiple WordPress sites?
The Top Tools to Manage Multiple WordPress Sites at Once
- ManageWP. ManageWP is probably the most well-known solution out there, not least because it was acquired by GoDaddy last year.
- WP Remote.
- CMS Commander.