How do I see all my blog posts on WordPress?
How To Display All Your WordPress Posts On One Page –
How do I get my blog posts to appear on homepage?
2 Answers. 01) Go to Settings > Reading and make the designation change and click “save changes”. 02) Go to Appearance > Customize > Static Front Page and choose to display the latest posts. One way is to modify the file: front-page.
How do I find recent blog posts on my website?
How To Put Blog Posts on Homepage with Images – in less than 90
How do I link my blog posts to a page in WordPress?
Displaying Posts to a Specific Page on Your WordPress Website
Can you have multiple blog pages on WordPress?
What if you want to display multiple blogs or posts on multiple pages of your site, but only have a single install of WordPress? While it’s technically not possible to have multiple blogs on a single install, there’s a simple work around to do this without using plugins or a special theme.
How do I see recent posts in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
How do I show posts in WordPress?
- Make sure WP Show Posts is activated.
- Navigate to “WP Show Posts > Add New” and configure your list.
- Copy the shortcode provided for you when adding your new list.
- Add your shortcode to your desired page or post.
What are posts in WordPress?
A WordPress post is what makes up the blog aspect of your site.
- These are generally news or informational updates about a certain topic or talking point.
- Posts are listed in reverse chronological order and can be tagged, categorized and even archived on your site.