You just need to follow these steps:
- After installing and activating the plugin, go to the All Pages or All Posts menu, depending on what you want to duplicate.
- Hover over the post or page you want to clone and click Duplicate.
- The cloned post or page will appear as a new draft with the same name as the original.
How do I copy a page from one WordPress site to another?
How To Import Posts & Pages From One WordPress Website To
How do I copy and paste a page in WordPress?
How to Duplicate a WordPress Page or Post with a Single Click
How do I duplicate a page?
Copy a page in a multiple-page document
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the page you want to copy.
- Click and drag the cursor to the bottom of the page you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. Tip: Another way to copy your highlighted text is to click Home > Copy.
How do I export a page from WordPress?
Open the WordPress admin section and go to Users>Add New. Create a new user with username ‘Exporter’, set the role to ‘Author’ and save. Now go to Tools>Export and choose what type of content you want to export e.g. ‘Posts’. Then select the author ‘Exporter’ and click ‘Download Export File’.
How do I upload a page to WordPress?
Static Pages for WordPress – Upload Static Websites to WordPress “