How do I embed an album in Flickr?
- Mouse over You | select Albums, or navigate to and open the photo or video.
- Click the Share icon.
- Click Embed.
- Pick a size and options you want to display.
- Copy the code, then click the X.
- Use the code on your website.
How do I embed a Flickr slideshow?
- To embed as a slideshow, start by going to the free Flickr website, just copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.flickr.com.
- If you don’t already have a Flickr account, you can set one up instantly.
- Once logged in, click the “Upload your first photos” button.
- Next, click the “Choose photos and videos” button.
Can I use images from Flickr on my website?
Flickr is an image sharing website where people upload their images and add in a license. Using the Flickr “advanced search” option, you can find images based on these licenses. If you want to play it safe, you should only search for images that allow “commercial” usage.
How do I find my Flickr URL?
- Click your Profile Photo.
- Click Settings.
- Locate the “”Your Flickr web addresses”” section.
- Click Create your own memorable Flickr web address.
- – If you’ve already picked a web address, it will be shown here instead.
- Enter your desired web address name.
- Click Preview.
- Click OK, LOCK IT IN.