How do I embed a PDF in WordPress?
3 Ways To Embed A PDF On WordPress Posts And Pages –
How do I embed a Google Drive file in WordPress?
Go to WordPress.com and sign into your blog. Click on “Pages”. Select the page you want to add your Google Doc.
Here are the steps:
- Go to your Google Drive.
- Pick your document.
- Go to File.
- Click “Publish to the web”.
- Click on “Embed” and hit “Publish”.
- Click “OK” in the dialogue box.
How do I insert a PDF into a Google site?
Embed PDF in Google Sites
- Step 1: Open PDF in your Drive and click on the Pop Out window icon.
- Step 2: In the new window, click the 3 vertical dots (more options) and choose Embed item…
- Step 3: Copy the embed code.
- Step 4: Go to the page on your Google Site where you want to embed the PDF.
- Step 5: Paste the embed code into the HTML editor.
How do I embed a PDF in WordPress without plugins?
Steps to Embed PDF files in WordPress post:
- Go to WordPress post where you want to add the PDF file to view.
- Now click on the Add Media button.
- Click on the Upload files Tab.
- Now again click on the Select file button to upload the PDF file.
- Select and upload your PDF file to WordPress media gallery.