All you need is your RSS feed URL.
- Find your WordPress blog RSS feed URL.
- Launch your favorite Web browser and navigate to a feed converter site like RSSinclude, RSS2HTML or RSS Feed Converter (links in Resources).
- Insert your blog’s RSS feed URL into the appropriate box and select to create the code.
How do I embed a WordPress post into my website?
Just follow these steps:
- Download and activate Insert Pages.
- Go to the post or page editor (where you want to insert another of your post or page)
- Click on Insert Pages button from the editor.
- A box will appear, select the post or page you want to insert.
How do I add an RSS feed to my WordPress website?
Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to Widgets in the Appearance section. Click the Add button next to the RSS widget. In the Current Widgets section on the right click Edit for the RSS widget. Type the RSS feed URL, its title (optional) and check what item details to display (optional).
How do I embed anything into my website?
How to Add HTML Embed Code to your Site:
- Generate the embed code.
- Highlight the embed code, then copy it to your clipboard.
- In your content management system, open up your HTML viewer.
- Paste the HTML snippet you just copied into your HTML viewer window.
- You have now embedded content onto your website or blog.
How do I embed a WordPress blog into my HTML website?
How To Embed A WordPress Blog Into Your Website – “