How do I create a free landing page on WordPress?
Making A Landing Page In WordPress
- Step 1: Create A New Page. Let’s start by creating a new page to start designing the landing page.
- Step 2: Edit With Elementor.
- Step 3: Customize The Page Design.
- Step 4: Create An Email Subscription Form.
- Step 5: Embed The Subscription Form.
- Step 2: Publish The Landing Page Page.
How do I create a free landing page?
Here’s a step-by-step checklist for how to create your landing page:
- Select a landing page template.
- Give your landing page a name.
- Add your unique content.
- Include striking images.
- Choose a relevant domain name.
- Make sure all your links and CTAs are working.
- Complete your meta description and SEO title.
How do I create a landing page in WordPress?
WordPress Tutorial: How to Create a Landing Page –
What is on a landing page?
A landing page is a page on your website where you can offer a resource from your business in exchange for a visitor’s contact information. Marketers can capture this contact information using a lead-capture form, where visitors can enter details like their name, email address, and job title.”