How do I increase my upload limit on Godaddy?
If you want to increase File Upload Limits on shared hosting server follow these steps.
Login to your hosting such as godaddy cpanel -> open file manager, then go to root of the directory.
The above codes change your File upload limits, now allowing you to upload files up to 512MB in size.
How do I change the max upload size in WordPress?
Increase Upload Size Limit In a Multisite Install
- In your WordPress dashboard click into Network Admin and into Settings. Multisite network settings.
- Scroll down and double check the “Max upload file size” settings. You can increase this to something higher than the default of 1500 KB (1.5 MB). Then click “Save Changes.”
How do I increase the maximum upload file size in WordPress all in one migration?
Increase 512MB Upload Limit for All-in-one WP Migration Plugin
How do I increase my Plesk upload limit?
How to Increase PHP Upload Limit in Plesk Panel?
- Step 1: Log into the website hosting panel for your domain and select the Websites and Domains tab, then click on PHP Settings. Click PHP settings option.
- Step 2: Under Performance settings, you can increase both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size limits.
- Step 3: Click OK to save.