Since we don’t know about the status of your account or site you can check some of the possible reasons why ads might not be displaying even if your account is approved on these pages: The site, or pages on the site, violates Adsense content policies.
How do I enable AdSense on WordPress?
Insert the code using a plugin:
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add new > Search for Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Install the plugin and activate it:
- Go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers menu. Paste the Google AdSense verification code into the Headers section. Save the changes:
Why is Google AdSense not showing in my site?
A not very common cause for AdSense auto ads not showing up is the Ad Balance feature. You can find it under Ads > Ad balance in your AdSense account. It allows you not to show ads if they do not promise any revenue. This results in fewer visible ads without sacrificing income.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click os $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.
How do I add Google AdSense?
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.