How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress site?
How to Install Google Analytics for WordPress –
Does WordPress have Google Analytics?
Google Analytics. Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- GA Google Analytics.
- WP Statistics.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Install Google Analytics in WordPress Without Plugins – “