How do I connect my WordPress blog to AdSense?
First log into your WordPress site.
Then, navigate to your Appearance » Widgets page from the dashboard.
Next, drag and drop the Custom HTML widget to your selected widget area, like your Right Sidebar.
Paste the Google AdSense code that you copied in the earlier step into the box.
Can I add AdSense to free WordPress blog?
It’s not possible with free WordPress blog, you must have to buy a premium plan for that. WordPress doesn’t allow Adsense with the free plan. I have a better experience with Weebly and Blogger. You can create a free blog over there and you can also get Adsense access.
How do I add ads to my WordPress site?
How to Put Ads on Your WordPress Website –
How do I monetize my WordPress blog?
Monetize Your Blog Content
- Make Money With Affiliate Marketing.
- Display Google AdSense on WordPress.
- Use a WordPress Advertising Plugin to Sell Ads Directly.
- Sell Sponsored Blog Posts.
- Get Paid to Write Reviews.
- Earn Money Online by Flipping Websites.
- Get Public Speaking Gigs as an Influencer.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click os $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.
How do I link my website to AdSense?
Connect your site to AdSense
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Copy the code on your AdSense homepage.
- (Optional) If you incorrectly entered the URL of your site when you created your AdSense account, click Edit. and update your URL.
- Confirm you’ve pasted the code and click Done.