How do I permanently delete a WordPress site?
- Table of Contents.
- If you’re sure you want to permanently delete your site, here’s how to do it.
- Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Manage → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page, and select Delete your site permanently.
How do I delete my WordPress site 2019?
Step – 1: Go To WordPress.com Dashboard. Step – 2: Click On My Sites Option And Select Your Site If You Have Multiple Sites. Here You Will See Many Options Now Scroll Down And Click On Settings Option. Step – 3: Now Scroll Down And Click On Delete Your Site Permanently.
How do I delete my WordPress account?
If you want to delete your account from WordPress.com (product) you need to:
- Visit your WordPress Dashboard page.
- Click My Blogs on the left menu.
- Click on the name of the blog you want to delete.
- Click on Tools on the left menu.
- Choose Delete Site on the left menu under Tools.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.