How do I copy an existing page in WordPress?
You can also copy a page from within the page editor. Select the ‘More Options’ dropdown at the left side of the editor and scroll down to the bottom. Click on ‘Select a page to copy’ to see a list of previous pages to copy and insert into the editor.
How do I duplicate a page in avada WordPress?
How to copy a page or element in avada tutorial –
How do I duplicate a page?
Copy a page in a multiple-page document
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the page you want to copy.
- Click and drag the cursor to the bottom of the page you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. Tip: Another way to copy your highlighted text is to click Home > Copy.
How do I duplicate a page in WordPress Elementor?
How to duplicate pages/posts in Elementor?
- Open the page or post you want to clone in Elementor page builder.
- Click on the arrow next to the Update button in the bottom left corner.
- Chose Save as a Template option from the section you will see next.
- Save your page to the library on the next step.