How do I log into my WordPress dashboard?
On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
Where do I find my dashboard on WordPress?
How To Access Your WordPress Admin Dashboard –
How do I download my WordPress dashboard?
- Log in to the WordPress admin for the site where the plugin/theme you want is installed.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and activate it.
- Go to Plugins > Editor if you want to download a plugin, or Appearance > Editor if you want to download a theme.
How do I access my WordPress dashboard from cPanel?
How to Add a WordPress Administrator using the cPanel File
How do I log into dashboard?
Steps to login to WordPress
- To access the WordPress dashboard you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL where you installed WordPress. For example: example.com/wp-admin Copy. Note!
- Type the username and password you used when you installed your WordPress. Note!
Where can I find my WordPress username and password?
Browse to your WordPress login page, typically this is located at /wp-admin, such as: https://domain.com/wp-admin. Then click on the “Lost your password?” link at the bottom. On the next screen, enter your username or email address of your WordPress administrator account.”