Select “Menus” from the drop-down menu under “Appearances”.
Type a name in the “Menu Name” dialogue box (ex.
“Main” or “Header”), then click “Create Menu”.
Click the boxes for the pages you want to include in your new menu then click “Add to Menu”.
How do I link a page to a menu in WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress blog and select “”Dashboard”” from the menu labeled with your blog’s name that appears in the gray bar across the top of the screen.
- Select “”Menus”” from the Appearance menu in the left sidebar of the Dashboard.
- Click the check box next to the page (or pages) you want to add in the “”Pages”” box.
How do I create a menu page in WordPress?
To customize the default menu of your website, you have to enter the WordPress dashboard, click on Appearance and then on Menus. The first thing you need to do is to give the menu a name, and then click the Create Menu button. After creating it, you may start adding your menu items.
How do you add content to a page in WordPress?
How to add new content:
- Log into your WordPress website.
- If you are adding your content via a new Post: Click on Post > Add New. Add in your new content, including a Title. If applicable, in the Categories section (right column) select appropriate Categories for the post. Either: