How do I add a PDF to a WordPress page?
To add a PDF to a WordPress post, from the left-hand navigation menu in WordPress:
- Click Posts>Add New.
- Click on the Add Media button above the text box.
- Drag your desired PDF file from your computer and drop it into the WordPress upload screen, or click Upload Files > Select Files.
How do I add a document to a page in WordPress?
From Your Computer
- Go to Blog Posts → Add or Pages → Add.
- Click on the Add Media icon found directly above your editor.
- Simply drag and drop your files into the box that appears, or click Add New to choose a file from your computer to upload.
- Once the file has finished uploading, click the Insert button.
How do I embed a document in a PDF?
How to insert a PDF into a PDF. –
How do I embed a PDF in a Web page?
How to Embed a PDF to a Website – “