How do I import a theme into WordPress?
Import your WordPress theme
- Open your WordPress Dashboard.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Click on the Import sub-tab.
- In the appeared screen select a system to import your website.
- You should install the WordPress Installer by clicking the WordPress link on the import page.
- The appeared box will help you to install the plugin directly through your website.
How do I add a purchased theme to WordPress?
How to Install a Purchased Theme
- Log into your WordPress site, and go to “Appearances > Themes” menu item.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the screen.
- Now choose the .zip file that you have of the theme click “Install Now”
How do I upload a theme to WordPress for free?
Steps to install a free WordPress theme
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Then, hover over Appearance and go to Themes.
- Click the ‘Add New’ button next to the ‘Theme’ heading.
- You can search for a specific theme in the search box or browse the tabs.
- When you have chosen a theme you want to use, hit the install button.
How do I upload a theme to WordPress 2019?
Installing a premium WordPress theme is almost the same as installing a free one. In your WP admin panel go to Appearance > Themes, click the “Add New” button and then click the “Upload Theme” button at the top. Upload your theme’s ‘. ZIP’ file and click “Install Now”.”