Where do I put AdSense code?
Where to place the AdSense code in your HTML.
After you’ve generated the AdSense code, you need to paste it between the <head> and </head> tags of your site.
We recommend you place the AdSense code on every page across your site to get the most out of AdSense.
Can I add AdSense to free WordPress blog?
It’s not possible with free WordPress blog, you must have to buy a premium plan for that. WordPress doesn’t allow Adsense with the free plan. I have a better experience with Weebly and Blogger. You can create a free blog over there and you can also get Adsense access.
How do I monetize my WordPress site?
Monetize Your Blog Content
- Make Money With Affiliate Marketing.
- Display Google AdSense on WordPress.
- Use a WordPress Advertising Plugin to Sell Ads Directly.
- Sell Sponsored Blog Posts.
- Get Paid to Write Reviews.
- Earn Money Online by Flipping Websites.
- Get Public Speaking Gigs as an Influencer.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click os $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.
Is Google AdSense free?
No, participation in AdSense is free. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads you’ll display on your site. For more details on the revenue you can generate with AdSense, read our entry on earning with AdSense. You may also wish to submit an application now.
How do I set up AdSense?
How to create your account
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select your country or territory.