How do I create a free eCommerce website with WordPress?
How to make a Free eCommerce Website with WordPress in Minutes
- Intro. 
- Section 1 – Installing WordPress & WooCommerce on an SSD Cloud Server. 
- Section 2 – Install Astra Free Theme & Astra Start Sites Plugin. 
- Section 3 – Choose & Install Astra Starter Website. 
- Section 4 – WooCommerce Setup using WooComerce Setup Wizard. 
- Section 5 – Fine Tuning our WooCommerce Store Design. 
- Wrap up. 
Is a WordPress website good for eCommerce?
WordPress is widely used for ecommerce websites because it’s easily adaptable and competitive. WordPress doesn’t provide e-commerce functionality but it is easily added using an e-commerce plugin and themes.
What are the steps to create a eCommerce website?
Follow these steps for building an ecommerce website:
- Start with a Strategy.
- Choose a Domain and Platform for Your Ecommerce Website.
- Decide on Pricing and Set Up Payments.
- Design Your Store and Add Products.
- Create a Great Checkout Experience.
- Market Your Growing Business.
- Look after SEO and analytics.
How can I make my own online store for free?
How to Set Up an Online Store
- Find your perfect ecommerce website builder.
- Choose the best plan for you.
- Get a domain name for your store.
- Pick your ecommerce template.
- Customize your ecommerce template.
- Add your products.
- Set up payment methods.
- Sort out your shipping settings.
How do I create an online store for free?
Best free ecommerce website builders:
- Weebly (Free Plan).
- Big Cartel (Free Plan).
- Constant Contact (Free Plan)
- Square Store Builder (Free Plan).
- Wix (Free to build, not sell).
- Shopify (Free Trial).
- BigCommerce (Free Trial).
- Squarespace (Free Trial).