- Step 1: Register a Domain & Get Hosting.
- Step 2: Install WordPress.
- Step 3: Log Into WordPress.
- Step 4: Get The ShopKeeper WordPress Theme.
- Step 5: Install Shopkeeper WordPress Ecommerce Theme.
- Step 6: Download Required Plugins.
- Step 7: Download and Install Demo Content.
- Step 8: Create Pages.
Can you build an eCommerce site with WordPress?
There are really 3 components that make a “regular” website an “ecommerce” website – product pages, shopping cart, and a checkout process. You can add the ecommerce functionality to WordPress with a plugin. Plus, the company that creates it, WooThemes, has been a core part of the WordPress community for years.
How do I create a free eCommerce website with WordPress?
How to make a Free eCommerce Website with WordPress in Minutes
- Intro. 
- Section 1 – Installing WordPress & WooCommerce on an SSD Cloud Server. 
- Section 2 – Install Astra Free Theme & Astra Start Sites Plugin. 
- Section 3 – Choose & Install Astra Starter Website. 
- Section 4 – WooCommerce Setup using WooComerce Setup Wizard. 
- Section 5 – Fine Tuning our WooCommerce Store Design. 
- Wrap up. 
Which website builder is best for eCommerce?
The Top 8 Best Ecommerce Website Builders
- Wix — Best ecommerce website builder for beginners.
- Shopify — Most popular ecommerce website builder.
- Squarespace — Best site builder for beautiful and creative ecommerce store designs.
- Weebly — Best for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
How do I create an eCommerce site with WordPress and WooCommerce?
Steps To Build Your eCommerce Website:
- Domain Name And Web Hosting on WooCommerce. Domain name is the name that you buy preceding to the domain which would make it a web address.
- Install WordPress.
- Install WooCommerce Plugin.
- Select a Theme fitting your Online Store.
- Add Products on your Online Shop.