How do I change my URL on WordPress?
Changing Your WordPress.com Site AddressGo to My Site → Manage → Domains and click on your . wordpress.com address. On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Change Site Address. Click the input field (with the first part of your current site address as a placeholder) and enter the new address you wish to use.
Can you change a website’s domain name?
Go to the Domain Control Panel settings. Click on the Website Builder Icon. Right next to the Domain name you wish to change, click on Options. A menu will drop down, click on Change Domain.
How do I change my domain name on WordPress GoDaddy?
You can change the domain name of your Managed WordPress account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the …
- Click Domains.
- Click Change Primary Domain.
- Choose a domain or add an external domain, and select Change.
How do I change my domain name on WordPress Bluehost?
Updating the Name Servers
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the Domains tab along the top.
- Choose your domain name by putting a check mark next to it.
- Please click the Name Servers tab on the right.
- Select Use Custom Nameservers.
- Enter in the new name servers.
- Click Save Nameserver Settings.