How do I change my URL on WordPress?
Changing Your WordPress.com Site AddressGo to My Site → Manage → Domains and click on your . wordpress.com address. On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Change Site Address. Click the input field (with the first part of your current site address as a placeholder) and enter the new address you wish to use.
How do I change the domain name of an existing website?
There are a few steps when it comes to changing your domain name on Domain.com:
- Log in to your Domain.com, hosting account.
- Go to the Domain Control Panel settings.
- Click on the Website Builder Icon.
- Right next to the Domain name you wish to change, click on Options.
- A menu will drop down, click on Change Domain.
How do I change my domain name on WordPress GoDaddy?
You can change the domain name of your Managed WordPress account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the …
- Click Domains.
- Click Change Primary Domain.
- Choose a domain or add an external domain, and select Change.