How do I change the domain name of my WordPress database?
Different ways to change the WordPress URL
- Open phpMyAdmin.
- Click your database in the left pane. Several tables appear below it.
- Locate the ‘siteurl’ and ‘home’ rows.
- Click the pencil icon next to each to edit.
- Alter the URL by typing in a new one.
- Click the Go button to save the settings.
Can you change your domain name?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to rename a domain. You can only change/replace it with another domain name. SiteGround customers can do this following the instructions below: Order a new domain.
How do I change a link in WordPress?
You can edit your existing links from your blog’s admin area -> Links -> Edit. From here you can delete your links or change their settings. To edit a link, click the Edit button which appears when you hover over it.”