How do I duplicate a WordPress site?
Remember – this is all it takes to clone a WordPress website with Duplicator:
- Create a copy of your site and download it.
- Upload the copy of your website to your new web host.
- Set up a database for your website’s clone.
- Run the Duplicator installer and finish the cloning process.
How do I manually clone a WordPress site?
Steps to Clone WordPress Site Manually
- Firstly, You need to log into your cPanel and click on the particular domain that you are wanted to clone.
- You need to copy the database from your live site to your staging site to later test changes in your staging environment.
- Click the Go button to download the database.
How do I download an entire WordPress site?
Just follow the simple steps below and you will have an offline version of your WordPress site up and running in no time at all.
- Activate Apache and MySQL.
- Copy Your Site’s WordPress Files.
- Export Your Site’s Database.
- Import Your Site’s Database to Your Local Server.
- Set Up the Database for Local Usage.
How do I copy a WordPress site to another domain?
Move your WordPress site to another domain
- Step 1 – Verify that your current site is working.
- Step 2 – Download the files of your website.
- Step 3 – Export your database.
- Step 4 – Upload files to your new domain.
- Step 5 – Import your database.
- Step 6 – Go to wp_options.
- Step 7 – Update siteurl and home.
- Step 8 – Update connection details in wp-config.