How do I completely start over on WordPress?
How To Reset WordPress Instead Of Reinstalling – It’s Faster
How do I delete everything on WordPress?
Identify your WordPress database, and copy and paste the name into a text file somewhere safe. Then, you can delete it by clicking the Delete button from the Actions column. This will completely wipe out your old WordPress database.
How do I reset my WordPress site?
How to Reset a WordPress Site (Standalone Installations)
- Step 1: Install and Activate the WP Reset Plugin.
- Step 2: Go to WP Reset Dashboard.
- Step 3: Hit the Reset Button.
How do I manually clean my WordPress database?
Start by making a backup of your site should something go wrong. Then install and activate the WP-Sweep plugin. Go to Tools, Sweep to clean up your WordPress database. The plugin will show you items that can be removed and when you click sweep it will clean them up.
How do I reinstall WordPress without losing content?
Reinstalling WordPress without Loosing Content
- Step 1) Complete a Back Up of Content.
- Step 2) Download Content from cPanel (or Similar)
- Step 3) Uninstall WordPress.
- Step 4) Install Latest WordPress.
- Step 5) Delete Default Content and Restore WP-Content.
- Step 6) Import WordPress Content from the Dashboard.
How do I remove demo content from WordPress?
Step 3.1 Removing Demo Content from WordPress and –
How do I clear the cache in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress dashboard and, in the left sidebar, navigate to Settings > WP Super Cache. In the WP Super Cache settings page, click Delete Cache.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I clean up my database?
Here are 5 ways to keep your database clean and in compliance.
- 1) Identify Duplicates. Once you start to get some traction in building out your database, duplicates are inevitable.
- 2) Set Up Alerts.
- 3) Prune Inactive Contacts.
- 4) Check for Uniformity.
- 5) Eliminate Junk Contacts.
How do I clean up my website?
8 Tips for Cleaning Up Your Website for the New Year
- Check Your Links.
- Review Analytics Data and Evaluate Attainable Objectives.
- Gather Devices and Do Internal User Testing to See What You Can Improve.
- Remove Outdated Content from Your Site.
- Clean Up or Remove Content Sitting in Your CMS.
- Check All Images on Your Site.
- Update Content Tags.
- Update Users and Passwords.
How can I speed up my WordPress site?
Here are the 11 ways to speed up WordPress:
- Choose a better web hosting provider.
- Use a lightweight WordPress theme / framework.
- Reduce image sizes.
- Minify JS and CSS files.
- Use advanced caching mechanisms with a caching plugin.
- Use a CDN.
- Enable GZIP compression.
- Cleanup WordPress database.