How do I completely remove a theme from WordPress?
From your WordPress Admin menu select Appearance, then Themes:
- Select Theme Details for the theme you want to remove.
- Let’s delete the Make theme.
- Select Delete near the bottom-right corner.
- Click Delete to remove the theme from your WordPress installation.
- Select OK.
- Method #2 – Deleting a theme via FTP or SFTP.
How do I delete a WordPress theme and reinstall it?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes so you can manage your themes. Find the theme you wish to remove, click the “”Delete”” link and click the OK button when the pop up appears telling you that you are about to delete the theme. Now you can reinstall your theme.
How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
How To Reset Your WordPress Website To Its Original Settings
How do I remove a WordPress theme from my Astra?
How to Delete and Uninstall a WordPress Theme – “