How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
How to edit your WordPress site content
- Log in to your WordPress back-end. Your WordPress site’s back-end or “administration area” is where content creation and editing happens.
- Go to the Pages section.
- Edit the page.
- The Visual Mode Tab.
- The Text View Tab.
- Adding an Image / Media.
- Image Settings.
- Save Your Changes.
How do I edit the backend page in WordPress?
How to edit a WordPress theme’s back-end structure –
How do you customize a page in WordPress?
How to Create a Custom Page in WordPress –
How do I edit content on my website?
To Edit Website Content Using the File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Files & FTP section, click File Manager.
- Click the name of the file you want to edit.
- Modify your file’s content in the editing window.
- Click Save.
How can I edit my website?
How to Edit My Website Without a Webmaster –
How do I change the layout of one page in WordPress?
Change a Page Layout on WordPress – Slocum Themes –
How do you add content to a page in WordPress?
How to add new content:
- Log into your WordPress website.
- If you are adding your content via a new Post: Click on Post > Add New. Add in your new content, including a Title. If applicable, in the Categories section (right column) select appropriate Categories for the post. Either: