How do I fix TTFB server response time?
Let’s look at some ways you can reduce the TTFB for your WordPress site.
- Use a Fast Web Host. Using a fast web host that has a carefully thought out architecture will go a long way to reducing your TTFB.
- Keep WordPress, Plugins and Themes Updated.
- Reduce Queries.
- Use Caching.
- Use a CDN.
- Use a Premium DNS Service.
How can I improve my TTFB?
6 ways to improve TTFB:
- Use a Content Delivery Network.
- Optimize the application code.
- Optimize the database queries.
- Reduce HTTP requests.
- Ensure a faster server response time.
- Use Respond First, Process Later (RFPL) cache.
Why is my WordPress site running so slow?
The primary causes for a slow WordPress website are: Web Hosting – When your web hosting server is not properly configured it can hurt your website speed. Bad Plugins – If you’re using a poorly coded plugin, then it can significantly slow down your website.
Why is my response time so slow?
Things that affect server response TimeThere are a few factors that can come into play when discussing reasons why a server’s response time is slow. These include: Poor web hosting – A web host that uses legacy hardware/software will result in a slower response time for the user.”