How do you increase the size of a file?
Method 1 of 5: Using LunaPic
- Click Quick Upload. It’s on the right below the image banner on the right.
- Click Choose file. This grey button is in the middle of the page.
- Click the photo that you want to resize.
- Click Open.
- Click Set File Size.
- Type a file size in kBs.
- Click Resize File.
- Click Save.
How can I increase my max upload file size or unlimited?
Increase Maximum Upload File Size in WordPress –
How do I increase the maximum upload file size in Bluehost?
Editing upload_max_filesize and post_max_size
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Open the File Manager and select to go to the Web Root and click Go.
- Then scroll in the right-hand panel to the file php.
- In the pop-up menu select Code Edit.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the pop-up for Character set selection.
How do I increase the size of an image without changing the size?
Change print dimensions and resolution without resampling
- Choose Image > Resize > Image Size.
- Make sure that Resample Image is deselected.
- To maintain the current aspect ratio, select Constrain Proportions.
- Under Document Size, enter new values for the height and width.
- For Resolution, enter a new value.
How do you resize a Word document?
Open the “”Page Layout”” tab by clicking it in the ribbon. Click the “”Size”” button in the Page Setup group in the ribbon. A drop-down menu will appear. Click the desired paper size to which you want to resize the document.”