Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
How do I add Google Analytics code to WordPress without plugins?
Install Google Analytics in WordPress Without Plugins –
How do I add Google Analytics code?
How to Setup Google Analytics & Install on Website –
Where do I put the tracking code in WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Option 1: Use a plugin.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “”Page head and footer”” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “”Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page””:
- Option 2: Add directly to the header.php file.
- Go to “”Appearance””, then “”Editor””, then “”header.
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
To find the Google Analytics ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
How do you check if Google Analytics is working?
Google Analytics AccountClick the “”Admin”” button in the upper-right corner of the page. Click the “”Tracking Code”” tab. Examine the “”Tracking Status”” section near the bottom of the page. If the Google Analytics code is installed properly, this section displays the words “”Receiving Data.”””