How do I install WordPress on Bluehost?
Installing WordPress with Marketplace (Legacy)
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Find the Website section and select Install WordPress.
- Click the Install button.
- Choose the domain name to install it to.
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation.
How do I install WordPress on Bluehost 2019?
How to Install WordPress on BlueHost (2019) –
How do I upload a theme to Bluehost?
- When you get to the Appearance section and click Add New, you will choose the option Upload Theme.
- The theme folder needs to be in a . zip format. Choose Browse and locate the theme on your computer. Then click Install Now.
- Once the theme is installed, you can click Activate and your site will now be using this theme.
Is WordPress free with Bluehost?
Bluehost is our hosting provider of choice because of how painless its WordPress installation is. Sign up to a Bluehost account and a free one-click WordPress installation is included.”