How do I upload my WordPress theme to GoDaddy cPanel?
How to upload WordPress using GoDaddy cPanel
- Log in to your hosting Control Panel (cPanel). Proceed to File Manager.
- Click on Upload button.
- Click on Choose File button and upload the necessary files.
- Unzip the files with the Extract button on your cPanel.
- Congratulations! Everything is done!
How do I upload a WordPress theme without a business plan?
Here’s why you can’t upload a custom WordPress theme –
Can you host WordPress on GoDaddy?
If you already have GoDaddy’s hosting service, then you can use that for your WordPress site. They are one of the largest hosting companies in the world, and they are an official WordPress hosting partner. For WPBeginner users, they’re offering 50% off and a free domain name as well.
How do I upload a WordPress theme via FTP?
- Step 1: FTP Client. To install your WordPress site with FTP, first you need a FTP client on your computer.
- Step 2: Create FTP Account In Your Hosting.
- Step 3: Download The Theme to your computer & unzip.
- Step 4: Upload the theme folder via FTP to your WordPress install.
- Step 5: WordPress Theme Activation.