How can I create a photography website?
8 Steps for Creating a Photography Website:
- Set a clear goal for your website.
- Choose the right website builder.
- Pick a plan.
- Find a template you love.
- Add your photos and content.
- Install apps.
- Get your photography seen.
- Review and publish.
How do I create an online photography portfolio?
Here are eight tips to get you on the right path to creating an online photography portfolio and securing those potential gigs.
- Show off your work:
- Show your best work:
- SEO, SEO, SEO:
- Website Builder Versus Custom Website:
- Choose a platform that makes your life easier:
How do I sell my photographs?
The easiest way to make your photographs available as stock images for sale is by using a third-party microstock website such as iStockPhoto, Dreamstime, Shutterstock, 123RF, or Getty Images via Flickr. Selling your photos through a stock agency like this is quick and easy.”