Can you make a free website with WordPress?
WordPress as a software is free for you to download and use. However, to use WordPress on the web, you will need WordPress Hosting. However WPBeginner users can get a free domain name and 60% off web hosting from Bluehost which means you can start a website for as low as $2.75 per month.
How do I create a WordPress website for beginners?
Table of contents (steps to launch a website):
- Choose a domain name.
- Register a domain and sign up with web hosting.
- Set up a website using WordPress (through web host)
- Customize your website design and structure.
- Add important pages and content.
- Set up a navigation menu.
- Add an online store (optional)
How do I create a WordPress site in 24 easy steps?
How To Make a WordPress Website – In 24 Easy Steps –
- 1.) Introduction. 
- 2.) Get Domain Name & Hosting.(use startcode for the biggest discount) If you enter in my coupon code, I will receive commission when you sign up (thank you) 
- 3.) Install WordPress. 
- 4.) Login To WordPress. 
- 5.) Change Password. 
- 6.) Delete Plugins. 
- 7.) Change Permalinks. 
- 8.) Update WordPress.