How do I monetize my WordPress blog for free?
Some popular and best methods to Monetize a WordPress Blog
- Become a Freelance Blogger.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertisement – Google Adsense.
- AdSense For Search Ads.
- Selling E-books to your audience.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Create and Sell Online Courses or make your own products.
How do I monetize my blog in 2020?
How to Monetize a Blog in 2020 – 15 Proven & Profitable Ways
- Start Affiliate Marketing.
- Advertise on Your Blog with Google Adsense.
- Sell Ad Space Directly.
- Accept Sponsored Blog Posts.
- Get Paid for Writing Reviews.
- Turn Your Blog Into a Membership Site.
- Create a Private Forum.
- Write an Ebook.
How do I monetize my WordPress blog with AdSense?
Ads are most commonly displayed in the sidebar. You can add Google Adsense in your sidebar by using WordPress widgets. Simply go to Appearance » Widgets page in your WordPress admin area. Next, drag & drop the ‘Custom HTML’ widget to the appropriate widget area and paste your Google AdSense code in there.
How do you monetize a fitness blog?
4 Tips for Monetizing Your Fitness Blog
- Create a Schedule. If you want to start bringing enough traffic to your blog that will get the attention of advertisers, then it’s time to create a consistent content schedule.
- Make It Quality. Content quality is extremely important for a fitness blog.
- Research Keywords for your Fitness Blog.