How do I completely remove a theme from WordPress?
From your WordPress Admin menu select Appearance, then Themes:
- Select Theme Details for the theme you want to remove.
- Let’s delete the Make theme.
- Select Delete near the bottom-right corner.
- Click Delete to remove the theme from your WordPress installation.
- Select OK.
- Method #2 – Deleting a theme via FTP or SFTP.
How do I delete a WordPress theme 2019?
How to Delete Theme in WordPress 2019 –
How do I remove a WordPress theme from my Astra?
How to Delete and Uninstall a WordPress Theme –
How do I completely reset WordPress?
How To Reset Your WordPress Website | Reset WordPress Back To
How do I turn off a theme?
You can delete a theme if you no longer want to keep it on your phone.
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Themes.
- Tap > My themes, and then swipe to the My collections tab.
- Tap > Remove.
- Tap the themes you want to remove from your collection.
- Tap Remove.
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
Click on the Trash link above the list of posts. Check the checkbox next to the Title column name again, then select Delete Permanently. Ask yourself one last time if you really want to get rid of all your posts forever and then, if the answer is yes, click the Apply button. Your site will now have no posts.
What is the best WordPress theme?
35 Best WordPress Multi-purpose Themes (2020)
- Astra Theme. Astra is among the most popular and fastest loading WordPress multi-purpose theme that can be used to build all kinds of websites.
- Divi by ElegantThemes. Divi is a drag & drop WordPress page builder and a multi-purpose theme.