How do I find someone’s blog on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
How do I search for blogs?
- Alltop. Alltop is the granddaddy of all blog discovery tools.
- Technorati. This site is one of the older and larger blog directories on the web.
- Blog Catalog.
- Best of the Web Blog Search.
How do you search on WordPress?
WordPress itself has the search option as a widget.
With The Help of A Plugin
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for a plugin that adds the search bar.
- Install the plugin and then activate it.
- Use the Settings > Add Search To Menu to configure the plugin.
How do I find someone’s blog?
Type in the person’s name and “”+ blog”” in Google’s search engine. Click “”Search.”” If the person uses Blogger, then her blog address will show up in the search results since the site is owned by Google. Use a blog search engine to locate a person’s blog if you cannot find it with Google.
How do I find my blog address?
How to find your blog address –
How do I find someone’s blog on Blogger?
Here are a few ways I find bloggers:
- Search relevant keywords. You’ll find all of the top bloggers in your niche if you search the keywords that you want to rank for.
- See who your favorite bloggers interview. Bloggers interview the people they admire.
- Find top lists.
How do I search only blogs on Google?
Access to Google blog search requires the user be on a Google search page, then to click on “”News”” and then click the “”Tools”” button. A new menu bar will then appear below the “”Tools”” button, and to the left. Click the “”All news”” option and a dropdown menu will appear, with the options of “”All news”” and “”Blogs””.
How can I read blogs online?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the left menu, click Reading list .
- In the top right, click Edit .
- Click Add.
- Type the URL of the blog you want to follow.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously.
- Click Follow.
How do I find my blog?
Help people find your blog on search engines
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings. Basic.
- Under “”Basic,”” next to “”Privacy,”” click Edit.
- Choose Yes to: List your blog on Blogger. List your blog on search engines.
- Click Save changes.
How do I add a search icon to WordPress?
Add Search Icon and WordPress Search Form to WordPress MenusIf you want custom search icon, then, create png icon with photoshop or find the icon image, but, just make sure you use the file name as search-icon. png and upload it to the themes images folder. Paste the PHP snippet in the functions.
How do I add a search menu in WordPress?
Click the link for “Settings” under the Ivory Search tool on the left admin screen of WordPress. The plugin will find the menus you have active on your website. Click the switch to activate the menu search bar under “Select Menu.”
How do I add a search engine to WordPress?
Visit Google Custom Search website and click on New Search Engine link on the left. Simply provide your WordPress site’s URL in ‘Sites to Search’ field. Next, you need to choose the language of your website. Lastly, click on the create button to continue.”