How do I set a default homepage in WordPress?
Log in to the administration area of your WordPress site. Click on “”Settings”” in the left sidebar to expand the “”Settings”” submenu. Click on “”Reading”” in the submenu. Click on the radio button labelled “”A static page”” in the “”Front Page Displays”” section to set the front page to display a static page.
How do I make a front page in WordPress?
To set the static front page and the blog page:
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to A static page.
- Select the static page we created in step 1 as the Homepage.
- Select the placeholder blog page we created in step 2 as the Posts page.
- Click Save.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
As we cannot access your website we could not inspect your problem properly . But to manage the homepage at first you need to go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Static Front Page and set Front page displays to A static page . Now assign the page for the Front page and Posts page.
How can I set my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Settings.
- Under “”Appearance,”” check the box Show Home button.
- Below “”Show Home button,”” click Change to choose your homepage.
How do I post on different pages in WordPress?
How to Put WordPress Posts in a Page –
What is WordPress page builder?
WP Page Builder is a free drag and drop WordPress page builder to create websites easily. Whether you’re an experienced developer or just a beginner, you can build stunning websites independently with this tool. Create beautiful web pages effortlessly using the intuitive live page composer without coding in minutes.
How do I reset WordPress?
First, log into your WordPress installation and navigate to Plugins > Add New. Search for “database reset” and look for the Advanced WordPress Reset (it should be the first result). Click the button to Install and then Activate the plugin.
How do I add my logo to WordPress?
Adding your Site Logo
- Open My Sites → Customize and click on the Site Identity section.
- Click Add Logo to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Set as logo, and you’ll see your logo appear in the preview window.