How do I setup my WordPress site on GoDaddy?
How to Set Up a WordPress Website with GoDaddy –
Is WordPress free with GoDaddy?
GoDaddy has built a platform specifically for WordPress with the goal of boosting the speed, availability, and security of its customers’ websites. As noted, managed WordPress hosting is included at no cost with GoDaddy’s packages. However, those employing WordPress gain access to a ton of features.
How do I setup my WordPress website on GoDaddy 2019?
3:How to Make a WordPress Website With GoDaddy – 2019! –
How does GoDaddy work with WordPress?
To Install WordPress on Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Under Options & Settings in the Popular Apps section, click WordPress.
- Click the Install button.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK:
Can I build a WordPress site without hosting?
Well… yes and no. WordPress actually has two different versions, WordPress.org and WordPress.com. With the second version, you can actually obtain a free domain and website, without the need to sign up for hosting on your own.”