How do I completely remove WordPress?
Deleting a WordPress.com Blog via the Dashboard
- Step 1: Click “Settings” in the Dashboard.
- Step 2: Click “Delete Site”
- Step 2: Click “Switch” to Go to the Configuration System for Your Domain.
- Step 3: Select the “WordPress” Option in cPanel’s Auto-Installer Tool.
- Step 4: Click “Uninstall”
- Database Removal with PHPMyAdmin.
How do I delete my Bluehost account?
Deleting The Account
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click List Customer Accounts, listed under Customer Account Management.
- Find the row that has the account you want to delete and to the far right, click Delete.
- Click the Delete button to remove the account.
How do I uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
Delete all your WordPress files and folders from the site (usually from your ‘public_html’ directory). Delete the WordPress database user and table (usually through ‘cPanel’ control panel if your site has ‘cPanel’). Go to the MySQL database section and you can remove the database and DB users from that interface.
How do I disable a WordPress site?
Temporarily Disable a WordPress Website –
How do I disconnect my domain from WordPress?
You can indirectly disconnect a domain from Managed WordPress by changing the domain for your website in the App Center. To do this, select the Change Domain action by the corresponding website name and select a new domain on the following page.
Can you cancel Bluehost at any time?
Because Bluehost does not use contracts, as of May 2013, you are free to cancel your Bluehost account at any time. Bluehost issues a full refund if you delete your account within 30 days of signing up. If you delete it after those 30 days, Bluehost provides a prorated refund.
How do I remove my credit card from Bluehost?
Newer AccountsLog in to your Bluehost account. Click the account icon in the top right-hand corner, then choose Billing from the drop-down. Enter new details in the Billing Information and Payment Method sections.
How do you delete a website?
How to cancel & delete domain name & Web Hosting – “