Click the “Edit” link next to the Status field in the Publish pane.
The Publish pane is located on the right side of the Edit Post screen.
Click the Status pull-down menu and select “Draft.” Click the “OK” button and then click the “Update” button to stop publishing your post.
How do I unpublish WordPress?
First, login to your WordPress dashboard. Navigate to the post you want to unpublish, and locate the Publish meta box on the right side.
If the post/page is live, the Status will read “Published.” To unpublish the post:
- Click the blue Edit link.
- Choose the Draft status.
- Click the OK button.
- Update the post.
How do I unpublish a website?
How To Unpublish Your Website
- Log in to your account.
- Go on the Account icon on the top menu.
- Select “”Account Cancellation”” under the “”Account”” tab.
- Click the “”Take Site Offline”” button.
- Set the “”Website Offline”” option to “”Yes””
- Enter your “”Offline Message””
- Click “”Save Changes””.
How do I hide a WordPress site?
How To Hide a Page from Navigation Menu using WordPress “