How do I link my domain to WordPress?
Login to your blog’s dashboard, click the arrow beside Upgrades in the sidebar, and select Domains.
- Enter the domain or subdomain you want to add to your site in the text box, and click Add domain to blog.
- If this domain is a domain you own, you can map it to WordPress.com.
How do I link my GoDaddy domain to my website?
GoDaddy domains + Website Builder: Made for each other
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account and click Visit My Account.
- Click Launch next to Domains.
- Click Use My Domain on the domain you want to connect to your Website Builder.
- Click Build a New Website.
- Complete your Website Builder order.
Can you use WordPress with GoDaddy?
If you already have GoDaddy’s hosting service, then you can use that for your WordPress site. They are one of the largest hosting companies in the world, and they are an official WordPress hosting partner. For WPBeginner users, they’re offering 50% off and a free domain name as well.
Can I use my own domain name with WordPress?
Domains »Use a Domain You Already Own (Domain Mapping) Have you already purchased a domain name with another provider, such as GoDaddy or 1&1? If you prefer to keep your domain registered with your current provider, you can use it with your WordPress.com site by domain mapping.”