How do I fix TTFB server response time?
Let’s look at some ways you can reduce the TTFB for your WordPress site.
- Use a Fast Web Host. Using a fast web host that has a carefully thought out architecture will go a long way to reducing your TTFB.
- Keep WordPress, Plugins and Themes Updated.
- Reduce Queries.
- Use Caching.
- Use a CDN.
- Use a Premium DNS Service.
How do I reduce API response time?
Here are seven easy ways to reduce the server response time for your website.
- Use Reliable and Fast Web Hosting. Make sure that your hosting provider caters to the needs of your online customers.
- Use a CDN.
- Optimize Databases.
- Keep WordPress Lightweight.
- Monitor PHP Usage.
- Configure Caching.
- Minify Scripts.
What causes slow server response time?
Things that affect server response TimePoor web hosting – A web host that uses legacy hardware/software will result in a slower response time for the user. Lack of caching – Caching is a crucial step in delivering content faster to users.
Why does my WordPress site take so long to load?
The most common reasons your WordPress site is slow to load are: Slow or poor quality hosting that doesn’t match your level or traffic or site. No caching or caching plugins in place. You have a high traffic site but no content delivery network (CDN) to reduce the load on the hosting.”