How do I upload HTML verification file to my website?
To verify your site by uploading an HTML file:
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
- Click Verify next to the site you want.
- In the Choose verification method list, select Upload an HTML file, and follow the steps on your screen.
How do I upload a HTML template to WordPress?
How to Upload an HTML File to WordPress
- Go to your admin dashboard.
- Click Posts in the left sidebar.
- Click on an existing post or add a new post.
- By default, the Visual Editor will open.
- Click Add Media.
- Click Select Files to access your hard drive, cloud drive, or external storage device.
- Select your desired HTML file.
How do I upload a file to WordPress?
From Your Computer
- Go to Blog Posts → Add or Pages → Add.
- Click on the Add Media icon found directly above your editor.
- Simply drag and drop your files into the box that appears, or click Add New to choose a file from your computer to upload.
- Once the file has finished uploading, click the Insert button.
How do I upload HTML verification file to WordPress?
How to Verify a WordPress Site With Google Search Console
How do I upload a file to my website?
How to Upload Files to a Website –
How do you upload a HTML file?
How to Upload an HTML File On Your Site (cPanel Users) – White
Is WordPress better than HTML?
Key Difference Between WordPress and HTMLIt will be faster as the basic HTML code runs smooth. If you want to have the freedom to choose thousands of templates and want to control your website and not want to pay money on monthly basis to developers to add images and other content, then WordPress is the better choice.
How do I upload a file?
Upload & view files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.