The Pros and Cons of a Small Business Using WordPress
- WordPress is perfect for a small business wanting to get their name out there with little maintenance.
- There are free plugins and themes.
- WordPress is constantly updated.
- WordPress has a massive user base.
- For people with a bit more money to spend, there are premium themes to make your a website really stand out.
Is WordPress good for business website?
WordPress is good for both your blog and your website.Over the years WordPress has evolved into a full-featured web content management system. That means you can use WordPress to manage your whole website, not just your blog. Of course, if you just want to blog, you can use WordPress that way too.
Should you use WordPress for your website?
WordPress is SEO FriendlyIn non-geek terms, this makes Google and other search engines love WordPress. This is why WordPress sites tend to rank higher than others in search engines. By design, WordPress is very SEO friendly out of the box. You can also use WordPress SEO plugins to further optimize your website.
How do I make my WordPress website a small business?
Here is an overview of what you’ll learn:
- Choosing a domain name for your small business website.
- Purchasing website hosting.
- Installing WordPress.
- Making a content outline for your small business website.
- Choosing a template to change your site’s design.
- Adding more features by using addons and extensions.
What kind of websites can you make with WordPress?
19 Types of Websites You Can Create With WordPress
- Blog or Personal Website. WordPress started out as a simple blogging platform and quickly evolved into a powerful CMS.
- Business Website.
- Job Board.
- Business Directory.
- Question & Answer Website.
- NonProfits and Religious Websites.
- Portfolio Websites.