How do I get rid of sticky posts in WordPress?
Remove the sticky post
- Go to Posts > All Posts.
- Hover on the post which is sticky previously ( — Sticky, will be there on the title of the post to know the sticky post )
- Quick Edit Options will visible there.
- Check Make this post sticky option on the right side.
- Unchecked on Make this post sticky to remove.
How do I make my WordPress post sticky?
Follow the steps below to make post sticky:
- First login to your WordPress admin area.
- Go to Post and click on All Posts.
- Edit the post which you want to make the sticky post.
- On the right sidebar, you will see the Publish Box.
- Look at the Visibility: Public and Edit it.
How do I create a featured post on WordPress?
Here we are going to learn how to add a featured posts section or featured content in your WordPress.
Add a featured posts section
- Creating a checkbox (metabox) in post/page admin area.
- Save meta box value.
- Display the featured posts on the frontend.